Monday 2 July 2018

Day.... after Darwin Day?

Moana is 24 today and she and I decided that since I was on a Magnesium down swing and today was the first day I felt some what less awful that we would spend the day finishing my book on natural selection and I am so inclined make it a writing day for my proposal or all steams ahead for tomorrow being a writing day. Also we have been playing Persona Q and we just finished the group date labyrinth I may have played more just to beat the boss, but boss battle so worth it. Happy day off since yesterday was a national Holiday (not Darwin day... Canada day)!

And My Mix is an adult so now that means it's time for me to grab my Spacy mix so my two can get married as my anni mix has a girl and my spacy mix has an adult boy with traits from a tama that I cannot get on the anni mix. If I didn't get bogged down by how involved mixing can be on the mixes (ie the many times visiting a location in order to have a friendship level high enough to propose and buying the ring or waiting for the reverse proposal which I normally do, and mass feeding them snacks to get them to stop the pouty face) I would run my mixes side by side. But right now I like how the Mix and Ps are involved in different areas so that they sorta compliment each other the mix doesn't care about care misses or personality traits and the Ps does. It's a good balance

Felix my bug is going on strong he is 3 years (days I think it is on the Morino but I will stick with years for now) and he is 47 mg right now and not in a cocoon yet. I will hopefully note his approximate mass when he goes into it and keep track of the cocoon temperature so I can map out which mass ranges leads to which adults!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...