Tuesday 10 July 2018

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too upset about it. So this means that today (after I get home) I can hatch a new egg and aim for a different adult! SO this time I think I am going to aim for a weight of less than 40mg before my bug goes into his cocoon.
I hatched Felix the second from a white egg and so far so good, no frog attacks no human attacks and he is steadily growing.

Moana is 32 years old today and she has officially broken my oldest old lady record! Mini(shimu) lived for 31 years and she was my first and only old lady she was my akai oldie hatch. So needless to say my little old lady is over the moon (she is going to get a little wibbly wobbly tonight that's for sure). Party time for Moana on the ocean (where else would we have a party?) And in three days she will be 35 years old which is my current age goal (I make age goals in 5 year increments as that is so much less daunting than say a month or three).

And my mixes are fine, I am just waiting for one to become an adult before I mix my himespetchi boy with my very anniversary mix girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...