Saturday 16 June 2018

Day 6 Non-stop rain!

As the name suggests the weather on my Plus colour and my Ps is rain at best, which matches the very much real weather that I have been experiencing here in the physical world where I reside. (it is just me or was that a weird wording?)
 And so far as I am typing this my Plus colour has not evolved into an adult yet... eventually he will I think tonight though... he is just a late bloomer.

Well my Ps evolved into Cosmotchi he is a teen a teen that I need for two adult evolutions that I need for the disney evolutions! I have gotten 3 ish care misses (by ish is it can be 4 I am just not sure sure) then I made sure to get the right personality something I always forget on the Ps )on the IDL this was never an issue). So now all that's left to do is wait for him to evolve.

Now my V2, if you recall (I am sure you do) Luna had a visit from the match maker and she had a baby girl, well this morning that baby woke up to find her caring mother is gone leaving me to care for her! I named her Molly and she started out as babies do demanding and covered in poop. After an hour of baby hell she evolved into marutchi a bouncing rolling toddler.

And aside from that, Moana has been hula dancing and regretting her choices of drinking nothing but sake all night long (she is a grown up and had to learn the grown up lesson). She is age 8 today and yes the match maker has started to come around and so far I have not accepted any husband that she has brought out. I don't know if I will or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...