Sunday 1 July 2018

Day 19 Mg imbalance?

Well I am having a shit day that I am chalking up to magnesium imbalance due to not reading and my jerk of a cat living up to his reputation.

Well Moana is age 23 today and she is living it up the best she knows how, studying natural selection and heredity with me of course what else would she be doing besides reading a book that covers the core dogma of natural selection and heredity the very basis that the entire study of genetics is based on.

Felix my bug is doing great I scare away the silly humans that try to step on him and he has steady started to gain weight. He is the second stage worm the white larger one he is really a toddler as the teen stage is a cocoon. I forget how long this stage lasts but he sure is cute to watch bouncing doing his worm dance across the screen. And now that he is a teen he has two food options the standard leaf and the second option which changes (ice cream, seeds, cherries..) and this second food item adds 2 mg not just one like the leaf. Currently he is age two and has a weight of 27 mg.

On my ps I got my lord Spacy (out of the modern characters Himespetchi and spacytchi are my favourites hand down) And I have done the retro change and I love it. I wish I could have this cutie on my connections.

And my mix is a teen soon to be an adult and that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...