Tuesday 3 July 2018

Day 21 - Cocoon Anxiety

That's right Felix my bug has gone into his cocoon with a mass around 47mg! So this is a delicate life stage where the human (you) has to keep track of their temperature as if it is too low or too high when your bug emerges they will die. I am trying to keep the cocoon on the cool side and I may have let it get a little on the cold side not quite the end of the scale but I have a very bad feeling about it.

Moana is 25 years old! That's right my old lady is quarter of a century years old. And she is my old lady in my pocket and my time with her has taught me one thing, I lead the life of an old lady! Okay I am in Grad school and I study constantly and work constantly and to relax I don't want to go out I want to stay at the place that I pay to be there. So yes I stay in a lot and play video games and write and do things that bring me joy without spending too much money (or doing things while I can be in my PJs and my bed). And there is one thing Moana and I will never have in common her sleeping schedule I am not someone who sleeps early and wakes up early and I really don't want to be.

And Mix madness has began! So what does that mean? Well I decided to tab my green P's in exchange for my spacy Mix! I have missed this mix dearly there are just some cute things that are not present on the anniversary mix (and a quick story I didn't like the spacy face plate and I couldn't figure out how to remove the face plate easily.... so I traded the whole fronts of the tamagotchi! So it is a spacy mix but has a melody mix front that's all).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...