Friday 8 June 2018

Day 1

And so the log begins today in the evening.
I am running two colours and two Connections
On the connections (a word my phone likes to auto correct to Connie) I have my Japanese tamagotchi plus and a tamagotchi connection V2.

My V2 is on the 3rd generation with a female young mametchi teen age 2

And on my tamagotchi plus I have a Gen 1 boy teen hinotamatchi a first for me usually first Gen is an ichigotchi I thought this was a given as in its always an ichigotchi but I guess that's only on the English ones? I don't know for sure (not like I have a PhD in tamagotchis or anything) and he's age 3! 

On the colour side of life I have my plus colour and my tamagotchi Ps. On my tamagotchi plus I have a Gen 2 boy toddler whose name I cannot spell and with autocorrect it's really not gonna happen. Anyways I can get all but one of the lucky items the rainbow (really you change my to Mt, and tamagotchi to tama got chu and connection to Connie but you can't get rainbow? And they say smart phones are smart) watering can. I am working on it but I don't like grinding for things on tamagotchis it takes away the fun so... I am going to see how long it takes when I got at my pace.

And on my Ps I have a gen 5 nokobotchi who I am trying to evolve into chanotochi (VDP) magic. Since I have all the built in girls I need for the Disney change pierce.

And that's that. I think I need to crop those pictures... yeah I need to you can see the cropped versions so yeah a teeny tiny more work to do (that really relies on me actually taking the pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...