Saturday 7 July 2018

Day 24/25

Moana is now 29 years old and she is loving her life so far and I have to say I am so very much excited that my best friend will be visiting me for my birthday at the end if this month. And! I have some other big news I have something sorta big in the works. I am toying with the idea of recording video games for youtube or streaming! So be prepared for a gaming lady octopus. And since this is supposed to be about Moana she is right there helping me with the lighting and all the jiggery pokery that I need to do. I need one logo, some artwork that I am working on as we speak and we are talking about it and I am waiting for one cord to come in the mail.

Now on to Felix well He got squished last night so when I woke up i had a mummy bug whom was sleeping with the lights on. He is six and the oldest my morinos live is about 8 years old. So I was a little sad but who knows what will happen and when this bug gets squished for real I can always hatch a new egg!

And my mix boys are the offspring of the twins (with different mothers of course) We have Bill and Bob and they are looking very much like twins but we shall see when they are adults!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...