Monday 9 July 2018

Day 26/27

Moana is now age 31 years old and she is at the age that my last old lady perished (minishimu) so I am breaking my old lady record! Moana is smashing records with her awesome name and her awesome keitai shell design and her ability to make me smile. She is going to work with me today to sit in my bag while I try to work.

Felix my bug got squished again but he is age 7/8 years old and 8 is about my record so either way I am happy. And here is something that I have yet to tell you about. With an adult bug there are three food options, a middle one between the first two. Now this food item is the adult bugs preferred food so feeding them it means you fill the happy and hungry meters. I didn't know that until quite recently.

And my mixes have become adults! Bob has found him a wife and they had a daughter whome I named sky and since Bill looks very much like an adult I cannot mix with on the anniversary mix I am saving him to mix with sky when she is all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...