Thursday 5 July 2018

Day 22/23

 That's right the boys grew up very much looking like the cute twins they are currently Sam found himself a lucky lady and well Dean I have no idea..... maybe a mermaid? Or himespetchi. WE shall see eventually who is his lucky lady.

Moana is still with us at the age of 27 today! She has been sitting in my pocket being very much her quiet old lady self. I myself haven't been feeling that great but at least I have Moana to keep my company.

And news about my bug he emerged from his cocoon! And as it turns out that 47mg was in the mass range of the largest cocoon because this cutie is tentoctchi the lady bug and is one of the perfect care adults! That suggests that between 50-40 mg is the perfect care cocoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...