Wednesday 13 June 2018

Not quite day 3

So it has been a few days.... or a more than a few days... Well I had a conference to attend to and well after one day all but 1 of my tamas were paused. My days were long, my attention was on the science and,... well the tama's... they suffered. No one died so I call that a success.

So nothing has happened for the most part since the last time I sat down and started typing on this little blog in the middle of nowhere on the interwebs.

I am still waiting for a final puzzle piece for chanototchi, and I have a young mametchi who will eventually be evolving into an adult. On my V2 I still have luna the kuchipatchi and she still has a couple of days before the match maker comes.

I do however have news about Moana. First today (once the conference was over) I watched moana and had fun singing along. And second Moana evolved into Ringotchi the apple teen and she got sick a few times. I let her sleep during the day but since my days were over 12 hours long there were gaps where she was awake and I didn't have the brain capacity to know this.... or even think to check.... so she got sick a couple of times.. And she also evolved into an adult. I know that was fast.. but on the keitai the teen stage is a day shorter which is something that I always find shocking but it's a pleasant surprise. I love running my keitai. And that is that So far today I have been a zombie but I functional one for the most part. Until next time!

Right I should say the adult that she evolved into.. memetchi! And one of her character specific items is a hula dance set so I think I gave her the right name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...