Saturday 9 June 2018

Day 2

Welcome back to my slice of the internet or if this is your first time reading the words that were once in my head welcome!

Today is the day of exhaustion, doctor drama, evolution, and an adventure through the sinnoh region! That's right my tama's and I have been up to quite a bit so lets get this party started!

Let's start with my colours (as I have a tad less to say)
On my plus colour the weather has been non stop rain (and I am not complaining! It was also close ish to my IRL weather with scattered rain and thunder and a couple flashes of lighting). My little toddler evolved into a very blue young mametchi so in a couple of days I should have an adult!

On my Ps mission Chantotchi was a success! For this VDP evolution it was either eat the music flan three times or play with her notebook three times as a teen. I don't know which (and there is a game with this VDP I had no idea). And I found all three of her puzzle pieces (music flan, notebook, and heart drink) so all that's left is wait for her to get that fourth puzzle piece so we can take her to the match maker!


And now the connections, My connection V2 evolved into an adult and I was pleasantly surprised by kuchipatchi! Luna makes a very adorable little kuchipatchi. As we know she is 3rd gen (my previous generations were 1) Lupin - Pyonchitchi, and 2) Albus - Chohimetchi). And now nothing super exciting will be happening with Luna, mostly I'll be just enjoying the cute animations and the cute kuchi face.
Look at that booty and those kuchi lips!

My tamagotchi Plus... it's days are numbered until he evolves (or before) I plan to tab this one up I love the simplicity but with the character overlap and I missed my Ketai so!

I started up my Ketai and saw the memorial of the last tama I ran, Roki an Oldie he died at age 42 (not quite my longest but also not my shortest) I pressed A and C to get a new egg and out came a little girl whom I named Moana.
Some fun facts about the Ketai - there is a secret that happens when you donate 1000 gp to the king, he gives you a giant poop that cleans up tama poop a minute after your tama poops!, also there is a death shrine of previous tamas, and they will chase the death god away should it come to claim your tama, and there are  just so many cute animations. The C click animations the toy animations and this is the only tama that I have ever seen to have your tamagotchi through a fit when they need a time out. SO that's that. I may decide to go for an oldie hatch ( think that is what I am leaning towards) but we shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...