Thursday 14 June 2018

Day 4 (when Thursday feels like Monday)

Today so far has been a day to talk all about Moana, okay well that sounds like I can go hours on end and I doubt that is the case... Okay so I am just going to dive in. Today I am not feeling so great but so far Moana has been just fine chilling in my pocket while I work. And I thought since she has saved herself a decent about of Gotchi points and the traveling salesman always seems to offer something that she already has, so we did some online shopping. She went through the online catalogue with me, limited by her pocket change as well as what she already has. We found some yummy ume and she said it is high time that she has that, so we bought it and with immediate and free delivery it was added to her meals. And I have never seen her so excited to eat something in her life (well except when she is starving). It's a real shame that I have been a good human being today and have kept her well fed.

Finally she had room in her stomach to try her fresh ume and.... she didn't like it at all! It was the most anti-climatic reaction ever! I guess we won't be feeding her any more of that any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...