Friday 15 June 2018

Day 5 (Babies!)

Today as the name suggests is a day of babies, as misleading as it is only had to care for a single baby today.
My chantotchi on my Ps finally got her final puzzle piece so she went off to the match maker and had a baby boy! Like all colours the parent disappeared during the babies nap leaving me one distraught baby to look after! And since we have a boy I can return to the disney change madness trend I have going on (VDPs are just awesome).
So we are back in the mickey mouse club house and I have to say I have missed it sure I enjoyed the flash back to the past that the chantotchi VDP gave me but you know I have three ish disney change adults to get and they are all boys! So! What is the fate of this one? Well he has three options one is mametchi, one is... I forgot his name and the other is the secret adult who looks like what I wish minions did look like.


So do I have anything fun and exciting on my plus colour? Well... no... it is raining as it has been since I changed the dead batteries and unpaused it as I was done with my conference. And he is still a teen... And eventually one day he will become an adult! I swear it! So you are thinking okay sure we have the disney star in the making baby... but this is the same old teenager he may look adorable but he is far from a baby (or so he would like us all to think). And you are right this is not the other baby.





So who did have a baby? Luna did! That's right my third generation adult on my connection V2! The other night (by other I mean last night when I was too tired and lazy and not motivated to sit up and type things....). And she had a baby girl so that means I have to come up with one good name for a girl (I am going with a theme but I am sure the more you learn about the names I chose previously the theme is obvious).


And now we have Moana! She is age 7 and as sassy as you can imagine her to be. She loves to dance with the water and the waves, she dreams of sailing off past the reef and being a voyager. She is also well on her way of becoming a master wayfinder, and yes I did watch the movie recently and yes  I do love it and yes that is how she got her name. Today she is dancing and just enjoying being an adult, for on the Keitai she can now have sake. Like with humans it makes tamagotchis tipsy and dizzy if they have too much!
I don't know if I want post now (as I am typing this) or later in the day just in case something happens.... but so far I type and post whenever I seem to the time and want to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...