Wednesday 27 June 2018

Day 15 - is it the Wifi or the netflix?

As you can guess netflix is having some issues where the video is very choppy and the question is is it the wifi or the netflix itself? Who knows! But it is annoying me and so here I am telling the whole world what is annoying me today. While I am at it I have a mild headache and I need a nap.

So on to the real babies here and not the whiny human being in charge of them. Moana is 19 years old today that's right one more day until she is 20 years old. So stay tuned for that celebration. She has had a low key day hanging out in my pocket mostly just doing her old lady thing.

The fam has been doing not so great but they aren't dead and isn't that what matters. They are still teens.

My Mix is now an adult, and damn that kikitchi face just seems to be ever lasting. But that means time for the match maker so little miss Elsa married Mametchi (I am trying to mix with every adult once before mixing with them again and I had three left after mametchi 2). And right now I have a very red baby boy.

And as promised a goofy picture! And This goofy guy is my final adult for the disney change challenge! Cue mauis applauds please (so he can say your welcome).

1 comment:

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...