Wednesday 27 June 2018

Day 14 - Light Weight

That's right Moana is a light weight but that is nothing to be ashamed of. She is also 18 today which means we have 2 more days until I get to celebrate. I have a feeling that the Odds are in my favour. I love how there is sake on the ketai it adds some grown up realism to my granny who lives on my pocket. Don't worry she didn't let the Famitama kids see her get all wibbly wobbly.

Speaking of the family they are now teenagers. Bakutchi, ichigotchi, and korokotchi. So far they seem to be an okay bunch they aren't  rag tag team but all together to save the world or something. Fun fact about ichigotchi she is one of my favourite teens as also looks like food.

And now on to the colours my Ps and my Mix!
My mix is now a teen and alas I did not take any pictures, but you will definitely see the family picture when she is all grown up!

And on my Ps... Shiromotchi! And his disney change is the most bizarre one yet, the others all looked decent, and well this one just looks goofy! Again pictures are to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...