Thursday 28 June 2018

Day 16 - and I spent a lot of money

That's right I did on supplements and food as without I would not suffer in silence. And I suffer from a disease that makes it a lot harder for my digestive system to break food down and absorb all those nutrients so I need a whole host of supplements.... really they are expensive why is being healthy so damned expensive?

Anyways..... Moana is age 20 and she survived her very first shopping trip where I have a long ass walk there go shopping and a long ass walk back carrying all the food.  I alas do not have pictures because she is doing the most old lady thing ever on such a day... she went to bed early. I can say a lot about my granny, but a party animal she is not.

My famitama fam jam evolved! And they are all adults whom I have never had and I have no idea what their names are... but I really don't wanna run this tama I wanna run something very different I am thinking a vintage. My morino. This is one of my favourite versions to run. And now I am getting up and going to get to it. Or no I'll finish typing then go.

And the colours. Well I finished the dinsey change challenge that's right shiromotchi my goofy little tama got his last puzzle peice (well he had to do this song and dance of yay we have one more and the yay we have 4 song and there is no way to skip the song and it was just rude I was trying to set his clock back so I could you now leave for work....)

And my mix is a teen! And I have no pictures! Cuse well I am tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...