Monday 25 June 2018

Day 13 - luckily not a friday!

Today was a weird horrible day, first I stayed home sick got some bad news about my cat and learned some good to know info about my digestive system.
So Moana has been my rock and she is as steady as the ocean winds. She needs for nothing and wants for nothing. Today she is 17 years old. Three years shy of being 20. I celebrate the milestones. Every 5 years, as 5 day intervals is a whole lot easier to digest than a very large number like 100 and this way I get lots more to celebrate.

My famitama is doing good they are now toddlers mousetchi, bellutchi and mattaritchi. And they have 20% bonding which means they no longer look around like who the hell are these people now the eldest son comes up to the screen!

on my Ps I was so close to running my pink one instead of continuing with my green but I stuck with it and did the three way connection (5 times or more) in order to (hopefully) get shiromotchi the adult whom I wish was what the minions looked like instead of the blobs that they are

And on to my Mix! I pulled my anniversary mix out and decided why not? I was on generation 22 and i Had started it late march (the 25th) and took a break through most of June (for my plus colour) and I had an adult so it was time to get him a bride and we chose the ninja princess Shifurehimetchi that is a mouthful for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...