Sunday 24 June 2018

Day 12 (its been a few days I know)

I have been suffering from an insane sinus headache.... which is the reason for lack of updates and pictures. And surprisingly enough no one died usually when I get this bad a tama gets tabbed or they die. None of that has happened yet. I am thinking of tabbing one to start another one... but that's future me's news.
Alright so lets dive right into my Ps, Kiramotchi got her final puzzle piece and I was able to take her to the matchmaker and she had a boy that's right the final adult needed for my disney change madness is a boy. And yes he may be a secret adult but that doesn't change a thing. I have three Ps so bring it. 
And on my plus colour I have mametchi and I am feeling how I always do, I wanna tab it or run something else it might be the headache talking cuse I am feeling it for a couple of my tamas.

And my V2 Molly had a visit from the match maker and now she has a baby boy and this is the one that I have been thinking about tabbing. It's not like I don't love it. It is one of my favourite versions I think I need some variation especially since the plus colour and the V2 run similarly and I had a long run with my V3 so I think that's why. 

And now we have Moana my amazing rock star. Aside from the light switch incident that we know all about she has been a champ. She lets me nap. And she hasn't had a care miss or what I call a near miss. Her meters only went down to a single heart once. And every once in a while she makes herself dizzy to make me smile and distract me from my jerk of a cat. 

I pulled my Famitama out of my tamagotchi drawer. I have a soft spot for this one. At first I didn't like it at all. But I have seen past what once bothered me. Last time I ran it I drove myself near insane trying to get the pure families but right now I think I am going to see how things go. Take it as it comes. I have opened the back of the famitama. Okay I think I really am going to run it. I popped the battery in and pressed reset and had three eggs. And they hatched into a boy a girl and a boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...