Thursday 21 June 2018

Day 11 - don't forget the lights

I forgot about the lights! Last night. And I am pretty sure the lights count as a care miss so.... I feel dumb
And now onto to today the more current events! Moana is now 13 years old and she has had one good day of bouncing around her tamagotchi home. My V2 as expected as no changes, no match maker no death no nothing. And on my Plus I still have teen as the teenage stage is longer on this colour that it is on the others. And on to... my Ps I didn't quite get Violetchi, I ended up getting kiramotchi instead. So it wasn't at all a loss I guess. I think I'll do pictures tomorrow as I am dead tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...