Wednesday 20 June 2018

Day 10 - Moana the Granny

That's right Moana has evolved into a tiny little granny and I love it! I just need to get used to her waking up earlier and going to bed earlier than I am used to and I think Moana will have her very own time zone (how else will I manage a 7 am wake up time).
And she is age 12 today. Lets see if I can get her to age 15. Will she reach age 15? I think the Odds are very much in her favour so far.
And here is her first glamour shot, she does have a remarkable likeness of Ms. Busybody (the matchmaker). Fun fact, Ms. Busybody used to freak me out when I was younger.



And I have other news! Molly on my V2 evolved into debatchi! The cute buck toothed chicken. This one is a more nerdy tamagotchi who loves school and studying. This isn't one of my top ten adults on the V2 but still cute.

And on my colours I have a petithanatchi on my Ps who will soon evolve into a teen who I will then do what I can to help her evolve into Violetchi! And on my plus colour have a little kuribotchi who is also set to evolve into a teen soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...