Tuesday 19 June 2018

Day 8/9 A Monday that felt like the most Monday of Mondays

As that title suggests today is one Monday that puts all other Mondays to shame. It was so Monday even Tuesday has the Monday after taste. I don't have much to share as nothing all that exciting has happened. I have adults on my colours and they take some time in order for the matchmaker option to be available. Which is fine as on Mondays such as this one rushing just isn't an option.

There hasn't been much change on my V2 since she is a teen and nothing is going to happen for a few days until she evolves.

The only real thing of note is about Moana, on the most Monday's of Mondays she had a care miss that I am not proud of. She went to bed with nearly empty meters so that when she woke up and I didn't check on her right away... well her happy meter ended and I didn't check on her until her attention icon was off... so that gives me one care miss to add to my list. Her first as an adult (she was age 10 when this happened and still a memetchi when she evolves you will hear all about it

And on the Tuesday with the After taste of a Monday I have two babies! That's right my Ps and my plus colour both went to the match maker. On my Ps I had a girl and since I already raised the Disney change girls I downloaded a VDP for Violetchi! And on my plus colour I have a baby boy and who knows what he will grow up into!

And Moana is age 11 and she should be evolving into an old lady soon and I just might log her in the Long live Oldies hatch on tamatalk that is still going on (who would have thought that since Raiden the first the hatch has still been going on).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28

Felix the bug passed away last night he was I am going to assume age 8 my care of him did decrease over time so I can't really get too u...